Tuesday, March 16, 2010

The Bracket Project Predictions - 2010

My full bracket predictions will be released Wednesday.

In the meantime, I'll say Winthrop over Arkansas-Pine Bluff tonight in the opening round game.

UPDATE: 0 for 1. That's not good. Okay, here are my final predictions.

This sure smells chalky.



FIRST ROUND UPDATE: 25 out of 32 correct. (96.6 percentile according to ESPN.) Only lost Georgetown for the Sweet 16.

SECOND ROUND UPDATE: ESPN says I'm at the 97.7 percentile but when you lose your predicted national champion Kansas, you're pretty much done. My Midwest is shot but the rest of the elite 8 can still happen.

2 comments:

marry said...

Blogs are so informative where we get lots of information on any topic. Nice job keep it up!!
_____________________________

International Finance Dissertation

Dissertation Writing service said...

This kind of information is very limited on internet. Nice to find the post related to my searching criteria. Your updated and informative post will be appreciated by blog

MBA Finance Dissertation writing